How to talk to autonomous driving fanboys in order to make them angry?
Autonomous driving is cool, don’t be afraid to talk with your autonomous driving engineer friends, they can be extremely easy to get angry so that you can have fun XD! Pick up some questions from the four levels below, and ask your engineer friends.
- I don’t have a driver’s license, can I get on the road? 😀
- Can it drive automatically when I meet a traffic jam?😍
- Wow, your self-driving car driving style is sooo cute (silly)~😅
- What are those ugly pieces of stuff installed outside of the car? Oh, Lidar? Can they be installed inside the car?😫 please! they are so ugly!
🙁 No? Can they be warranted for 10W km? How much is the replacement? What! So expensive!!! Can’t I really take off this ugly and expensive stuff? 😫
- Why do you only leave this cutie car live so far away from the city? Can this cutie car to pick me up at the central station? ☺️
- There was heavy snow last night, in addition to the windshield, rearview window, all the mirrors, what else needs to be cleaned? What?! so many! 🙀🙀🙀
- Do you have a 24-hour rescue service? 😃
- Why does this car still have a steering wheel? 😮
- Is this the autonomous car your company developed? That is soooo cool! 😍 Let’s get on! „Developers first“ please! 😬
- The wind is blowing, the cameras are coverred by the dust and mud, can it be cleaned automatically? 😄
- How many kilometers have your model tested on the road?
- 5G is coming, isn’t it all useless for you to develop all those functions, since it will be fully automatic driving soon after being transmitted to the cloud?
- Are the solid line and dashed line in your lane detection function distinguished?
- Are the traffic light countdown tested or not?
- You have such poor recognition at night! Can you solve it?
- Why are the bounding boxes of the traffic lights are jumping around?
- You have problems with the outouts of semantic segmentation. Can you solve it?
- Why is the detected vehicle orientation information incorrect?
- Does your company have mass production orders?
- Why do your Liquid Crystal Metasurfaces have wrong output?
- Five people will be killed if you obey the traffic rules, and one will be killed if you don’t follow the rules. What if your car encounters this situation?
- Here is the situation, the car has to crash into one person, one is the guy riding a bicycle with a helmet, and the other one wears no helmet. Obviously, the car is designed to crash into the guy with the helmet because it can minimize the total cost. Now, here is the question: In the future when autonomous cars are everywhere, will you wear a helmet or not while riding a bicycle?
Well, actually, to be simple and precise to reach your goal, one question is enough:
„I saw at a glance that there was a XXX, how could this not be detected?“ 😡